Use libvixl to implement disassembly output in debug
logs for A64, for use with both AArch64 hosts and targets.
Signed-off-by: Claudio Fontana <email@example.com>
* added support for target disassembly
* switched to custom QEMUDisassembler so the output format
matches what QEMU expects
* make sure we correctly fall back to "just print hex"
if we didn't build the AArch64 disassembler because of
lack of a C++ compiler
* rename from 'aarch64' to 'arm-a64' because this is a
disassembler for the A64 instruction set
* merge aarch64.c and aarch64-cxx.cc into one C++ file
* simplify the aarch64.c<->aarch64-cxx.cc interface]
Signed-off-by: Peter Maydell <firstname.lastname@example.org>