Build Randomization into CloudLab Benchmarks
- Build support for "random_order" flag and order generation into orchestration.
- Add support for "random_order" and "ordering" fields into database.
- Split up operations in the second set of memory benchmarks (leave STREAM as a single invocation?)
- Construct a network test regulator to be run on the destination hosts (clients will take a lock when they run a network test, waiting clients will queue.)
- Write up an ordered list of functions comprising every possible configuration in the order we currently run them (that will be randomized when random_order=TRUE.)
- Change over "random_order" from a static "FALSE" to a probability (10% chance to start.)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information