Mote and robot related stuff. The main thing is the addition of relay
capabilities to capture and related things.
* GNUmakefile.in: Add the capture and tip subdirectories to the
client and client-install targets.
* configure, configure.in, config.h.in: Detect srandomdev() for
capture and add "mote/newmote" script.
* capture/GNUmakefile.in, capture/capture.c: Add "relay"
capabilities to capture.
* capture/capquery.c: Query the capserver for the relay receiver's
* capture/capserver.c: Small hack to return the port number
for a node.
* db/libdb.pm.in, db/xmlconvert.in: Add virt_tiptunnels table.
* event/program-agent/program-agent.c: Change log file names to
something a little more user-friendly. Add a "MODIFY" event
handler that lets the user set agent attributes (command, tag,
timeout) without having to run a program.
* event/sched/GNUmakefile.in, event/sched/console-agent.cc,
event/sched/console-agent.h, event/sched/event-sched.c: Add
console agents that can be used to snapshot a section of the
capture log file.
* event/sched/node-agent.cc: Some minor cleanup.
* event/sched/simulator-agent.cc, event/sched/simulator-agent.h:
Add the config data to the report mail. Add a "RESET" event
handler that runs "loghole clean". Save the report mail in a file
so it gets archived with the rest of the logs.
* lib/libtb/tbdefs.h: Add CONSOLE object type.
* mote/GNUmakefile.in, mote/newmote: Add newmote script, just a
quick hack to add motes to the DB.
* mote/tbuisp.in: Add another backend for loading motes through
their relay capture server.
* robots/mtp/mtp_dump.c: Dump the min/max values for x and y,
handy for figuring out the bounds of the camera.
* sql/database-fill.sql: Change the RELOAD-MOTE/SHUTDOWN ->
ALWAYSUP/SHUTDOWN mode transition to ALWAYSUP/ISUP since stated
doesn't seem to run triggers after a state change by a mode
* tbsetup/tbreport.in: Change the ordering of the eventlist so it
displays event-sequences appropriately.
* tbsetup/ns2ir/GNUmakefile.in, tbsetup/ns2ir/console.tcl,
tbsetup/ns2ir/sim.tcl.in: Add a "console" agent that represents
the serial console for a node.
* tbsetup/ns2ir/sequence.tcl: Add an "append" method so it is
easier to build sequences dynamically.
* tbsetup/ns2ir/topography.tcl: Make checkdest available to
* tip/GNUmakefile.in, tip/tiptunnel.c: Add support for uploading a
file to a relay version of capture and exporting the end
connection as a pty.
* tmcd/decls.h, tmcd/common/libsetup.pm: Bump version number since
the dosubnodelist change is not backwards compatible.
* tmcd/tmcd.c: Make dosubnodelist and dosubconfig callable even
when a node isn't allocated. Add dotiptunnels command that
returns which serial consoles are to be mounted on a node. Add
mote version of subconfig that returns information needed to
startup the relay version of capture.
* tmcd/common/bootsubnodes: For motes, startup the relay version
of capture (XXX stargate specific).
* tmcd/common/libsetup.pm, tmcd/common/libtmcc.pm,
Client side changes for mounting another nodes serial line.
* tmcd/common/rc.bootsetup: Always boot the subnodes, even when
free. This is used for motes since their capture needs to be up
for reloading at the time.
* tmcd/linux/ixpboot: Shuffle some code around so the script
doesn't fail if the ixp isn't allocated.
* utils/loghole.in: Add "digest.out" and "report.mail" as global
logs to be saved in archives and display the "report.mail" file
when showing a loghole archive.
* xmlrpc/emulabserver.py.in: Scrub more of the return values to
get rid of "None"s.