1. 24 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  2. 21 Mar, 2005 3 commits
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Aside from some cosmetic changes and some bug fixes. · 9137350e
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      The main change is that I now add an .htpasswd entry for the user's
      emulab ID (stoller) in addition to the wikiname (LeighStoller). I also
      create a mapping file (with perl dbmopen) to map from the Emulab ID to
      the WikiName. This lets people log in using their Emulab ID, which is
      pretty much required since we cannot pass the token to http basic auth
      when it puts up the dialog box. Without this, we will forever be
      answering questions from confused users.
      TWiki already had something of a mapping mechanism, but it was broken
      and horribly inefficient, so I ended up whacking the twiki code to
      make it work with the above mentioned dbm file.
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Add serialization (the usual locking code) to prevent corruption of · 21b37a35
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      the .htpasswd file on ops. Note that I have disabled registration and
      password changes from the twiki interface on ops for now. I'll think
      about this as needed.
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Minor cosmetic changes. · 98ad1058
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
  3. 20 Mar, 2005 1 commit