* Makefile changes to build and install nossl versions of capture and
console on a rack control node (or more generally, a physical node
hosting boss/ops VMs that are not built on our XEN49 image).
* Add -I (insecure) option to capture, that listens on localhost only.
* Add systemd startup files for capture on ops and boss, I tested these
* Clone the emulab-devel repo to the control node.
git clone https://gitlab.flux.utah.edu/emulab/emulab-devel.git
* On the control node, install the libssl devel code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
* configure and build capture. Note that the obj-clientside directory might
already exist, you can just rm -rf the directory.
control> cd ~elabman
control> mkdir obj-clientside
control> cd obj-clientside
control> make rack-control
control> sudo make rack-control-install
control> (cd os/capture; sudo make rack-control-startup-install)
* start capture.
control> sudo systemctl daemon-reload
control> sudo systemctl start capture-boss
control> sudo systemctl start capture-ops