1. 20 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  2. 21 Oct, 2019 2 commits
  3. 18 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  4. 16 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  5. 08 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  6. 30 Aug, 2017 2 commits
  7. 21 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  8. 18 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  9. 09 Jun, 2017 1 commit
  10. 30 May, 2017 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Sort out ZFS refquota/quota settings, part 2. · 2202163e
      Mike Hibler authored
      Add setzfsquotas script to handle fixup of existing quotas, add update
      script to do a one-time invocation of this script at boss-install time,
      and fix accountsetup so it will properly set both quotas going forward.
      2202163e
  11. 04 May, 2017 1 commit
  12. 19 Jun, 2015 1 commit
  13. 16 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  14. 05 Nov, 2014 1 commit
  15. 15 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  16. 07 Oct, 2014 2 commits
  17. 08 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  18. 22 May, 2014 1 commit
  19. 10 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  20. 04 Dec, 2013 1 commit
  21. 02 Dec, 2013 1 commit
  22. 04 Nov, 2013 1 commit
    • Kirk Webb's avatar
      Commit portfix version of snmpit and the Port module. · 264500e2
      Kirk Webb authored
      This commit pushes the changes located in the temporary snmpit_portfix
      subdirectory into the mainline snmpit_test directory, and updates
      db/Ports.pm with the 'portfix' changes.  These changes ensure better
      consistency with port lookup/resolution.  In particular, interswitch
      trunk lookup will return the switch-local side of the link.
      
      This commit also adds an installer script to cleanup the temporary files
      introduced for burning in the snmpit_portfix changes.
      264500e2
  23. 23 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  24. 22 Jul, 2013 1 commit
  25. 24 Jun, 2013 1 commit
  26. 22 Feb, 2013 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      More minor speed ups for stated. · 461a1fce
      Mike Hibler authored
      Log would be mail messages in stated-mail.log rather than actually emailing them.
      Fewer regular log messages.
      Avoid scanning a list unnecessarily if not in debug mode.
      Use mysql to pick out certain osfeatures.
      Bug fix: typo would let stated block when sent a SIGUSR1.
      461a1fce
  27. 17 Jan, 2013 1 commit
  28. 04 Dec, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Add sitecheckin client and server, which will tell Utah (Mother Ship) · 6591e9fd
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      about Emulab sites. Nothing private, just the equivalent of calling
      testbed-version so that we know what sites exist and what software
      they are running.
      
      This is opt-out; sites that do not want to tell Utah about themselves
      can set NOSITECHECKIN in their defs file.
      
      In Utah, there is a new option in the Administration drop down menu to
      print out the list from the DB.
      6591e9fd
  29. 08 Nov, 2012 1 commit
  30. 17 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  31. 17 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Add tracking of control net mac addresses in the node_history. · bb66f52e
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      For InstaGeni, need to record and be able to search for history by
      control net mac address. We now record this in the node_history table,
      with corresponding change to the ShowNodeHistory web page.
      
      The backend changes required are that we 1) actually generate a mac
      address for VMs and stick it into the interfaces record, 2) return
      that mac from tmcd in the jailconfig, and 3) have the openvz library
      create the control net interface using that mac.
      
      On the openvz image, needed to switch to using a control network
      bridge for all interfaces (not just routable ones) so that traffic
      leaves the node with the correct mac.
      bb66f52e
  32. 12 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Cleanup in the web interface to prevent XSS attacks. · 6cf701f9
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      We had a couple of different problems actually.
      
      * We allow users to insert html into many DB fields (say, a project or
        experiment description).
      
      * We did not sanitize that output when displaying back.
      
      * We did not sanitize initial page arguments that were reflected in the
        output (say, in a form).
      
      Since no one has the time to analyze every line of code, I took a couple of
      shortcuts. The first is that I changed the regex table to not allow any <>
      chars to go from the user into the DB. Brutal, but in fact there are only a
      couple of places where a user legitimately needs them. For example, a
      startup command that includes redirection. I handle those as special
      cases. As more come up, we can fix them.
      
      I did a quick pass through all of the forms, and made sure that we run
      htmlspecialchars on everything including initial form args. This was not
      too bad cause of the way all of the forms are structured, with a
      "formfields" array.
      
      I also removed a bunch of obsolete code and added an update script to
      actually remove them from the www directory.
      
      Lastly, I purged some XMLRPC code I did a long time ago in the Begin
      Experiment path. Less complexity, easier to grok and fix.
      
      	modified:   sql/database-fill.sql
      	modified:   sql/dbfill-update.sql
      6cf701f9
  33. 28 Jun, 2012 3 commits
  34. 06 Jun, 2012 1 commit
  35. 04 Jun, 2012 1 commit