1. 08 Feb, 2019 1 commit
  2. 02 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  3. 13 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  4. 28 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  5. 23 Oct, 2018 1 commit
  6. 12 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  7. 22 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  8. 19 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  9. 08 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  10. 07 Oct, 2016 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Call srand in children of ParRun() so that each child is not running · 7e544529
      Leigh Stoller authored
      from the same random seed. This is quite possible the cause of stitching
      failures. From the File::Temp man page:
      
      "If you are forking many processes in parallel that are all creating
       temporary files, you may need to reset the random number seed using
       srand(EXPR) in each child else all the children will attempt to walk
       through the same set of random file names and may well cause
       themselves to give up if they exceed the number of retry attempts."
      7e544529
  11. 12 Sep, 2016 1 commit
  12. 02 Sep, 2016 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Changes for dealing with group/password file locking errors: · fd0fd225
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * Move user mod (gecos,password) into the accountsetup proxy instead of
        ssh chpass. Wrap all usermod/chpass system calls in a loop that looks
        for the busy file error, back off and try again for a while.
      
      * Add same wrapping to local (boss) calls of usermod/chpass. I put that
        function into emutil.
      
      * Rename old modgroups in the proxy to setgroups, since that it is what
        it was actually doing.
      fd0fd225
  13. 25 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  14. 22 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  15. 02 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  16. 24 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  17. 27 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  18. 11 Jul, 2015 1 commit
  19. 13 May, 2015 1 commit
  20. 12 Jan, 2015 2 commits
  21. 08 Jan, 2015 1 commit
  22. 14 Dec, 2014 1 commit
  23. 11 Nov, 2014 1 commit
  24. 28 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  25. 27 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  26. 14 May, 2013 1 commit
  27. 17 Jan, 2013 1 commit
  28. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      (AGPLv3).
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      license.
      
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
      (LGPL).
      6df609a9
  29. 17 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Add tracking of control net mac addresses in the node_history. · bb66f52e
      Leigh Stoller authored
      For InstaGeni, need to record and be able to search for history by
      control net mac address. We now record this in the node_history table,
      with corresponding change to the ShowNodeHistory web page.
      
      The backend changes required are that we 1) actually generate a mac
      address for VMs and stick it into the interfaces record, 2) return
      that mac from tmcd in the jailconfig, and 3) have the openvz library
      create the control net interface using that mac.
      
      On the openvz image, needed to switch to using a control network
      bridge for all interfaces (not just routable ones) so that traffic
      leaves the node with the correct mac.
      bb66f52e
  30. 16 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  31. 30 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  32. 07 Oct, 2011 2 commits
  33. 05 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  34. 28 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  35. 24 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  36. 15 Oct, 2010 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Add autoconf variable to control use of SelfLoader. · da55641a
      Mike Hibler authored
      This is a fer-now hack.  Perl 5.10 has issues with bogus taint check
      triggers that appear quite often when using the SelfLoader.  Now if you put:
          SELFLOADER_DATA=""
      In your defs-* file, it will disable the uses that cause problems.  Yes,
      the configure script should figure out if this is needed for you, but...
      another time.
      da55641a
  37. 12 Oct, 2010 2 commits