1. 24 Apr, 2017 1 commit
    • David Johnson's avatar
      Clientside Docker vnode support. · 96794781
      David Johnson authored
      See clientside/tmcc/linux/docker/README.md for design notes.
      See clientside/tmcc/linux/docker/dockerfiles/README.md for a description
      of how we automatically Emulabize existing Docker images.
      
      Also, this mostly fits within the existing vnodesetup path, but I did modify
      mkvnode.pl to allow the libvnode backend to provide a vnodePoll wait
      loop instead of the builtin vnodeState loop.
      96794781
  2. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* state...
      6df609a9
  3. 21 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  4. 13 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  5. 03 Jun, 2005 2 commits
  6. 17 Feb, 2004 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Medium size cleanup of the client side code. The main impetus behind · 069dc7d3
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      this was to add soft reconfig support so that nodes could be
      reconfigured without having to reboot them. This appears to work, and
      has been tested with jails getting moved around. I've also tested the
      new code on the MFS, but still no testing has been done on PLAB nodes.
      
      The main change is that most of the code moved out of libsetup.pm, and
      was split into constituent rc scripts, each of which does its own
      thing, including cleaning up and preparing for making an image. Most
      of that central knowledge has been moved out into the scripts. Still more
      to do but this was a good start.
      069dc7d3