1. 09 Jan, 2007 1 commit
  2. 31 Oct, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Flyspray #120: Fix several problems that were causing log output from · 88ef17c4
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      various template operations to get lost. Also fixed the code in
      mungelog.js that was supposed to handle bailing out if there was no
      response from the server in a reasonable amount of time; if that code
      had been working, no one would have even noticed all the other problems!
      
      Also some cleanup in parts of mungelog.js and showlogfile_sup.php3;
      slowly migrating parts of this to emulab_sup.js since we use some of
      the same code in other places.
      88ef17c4
  3. 20 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  4. 06 Jun, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      A set of cosmetic changes. Actually one consmetic changes in a lot of · ecab2742
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      places. I refactored the "busy" logo stuff that is done in various
      scripts in various formats into a couple of functions. I have not
      changed all the code that does the busy thing, but I got a bunch this
      time around. In menu.php I added a couple of functions (that spit out
      little bits of javascript).
      
      	STARTBUSY($msg)
      
      	Display a centered message (ie: "Starting Swapout"), then a
      	plead to be patient, and then the "busy" icon (spinning thing
      	that my Mac does too).
      
      
      	STOPBUSY();
      
      	Clear the busy icon, and replace "Working ..." with "Done"
      
      
      	CLEARBUSY();
      
      	Clear the busy icon and delete "Working ..."
      
      
      	PAGEREPLACE($url)
      
      	Delay one second and then replace the current page with the
      	new page.
      ecab2742
  5. 25 May, 2006 1 commit
  6. 16 May, 2006 1 commit
  7. 05 May, 2006 1 commit
  8. 18 Dec, 2005 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Move the bulk of what was in showlogfile, into showlogfile_sup, so · 41f4d6a5
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      that it can be "included" into other scripts; showlogfile, beginexp,
      swapexp, modifyexp, endexp.
      
      Each of these scripts now appends the showlog directly to the page,
      instead of providing a link to a different page.
      
      Also changed the showlog code to place the output into an inner iframe
      so that it can be sized to fit in the window, without the outer stuff
      (like the menus) getting scrolled away.
      41f4d6a5