1. 26 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  2. 09 Jul, 2014 1 commit
  3. 13 May, 2014 1 commit
  4. 06 May, 2014 10 commits
  5. 31 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  6. 22 Mar, 2014 1 commit
  7. 17 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  8. 10 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  9. 08 Jan, 2014 1 commit
  10. 16 Dec, 2013 1 commit
  11. 07 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  12. 06 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  13. 19 Sep, 2013 1 commit
  14. 03 Jan, 2013 1 commit
  15. 14 Nov, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Move rpm/tar download from boss to ops, to avoid wasted network traffic. · f37cd9dc
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      To turn this option on, define SPEWFROMOPS=1 in your defs file. This
      will result in a redirect message from boss which will send the wget
      client over to ops. 
      
      A perl setuid root cgi script is run from the webserver on ops when a
      /spewrpmtar request is made. This script sends the key,nodeid,file
      over to boss via XMLRPC (as elabman). The return is simple yes or no,
      the caller is allowed (not allowed) to have that file. Since the
      ops script runs as root, it can spew the file back to the caller.
      
      Note that the elabinelab checks for the elabinelab source code are
      gone; we are now open source. Also, we spew that file from /share now,
      to be consistent.
      f37cd9dc
  16. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      (AGPLv3).
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      license.
      
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
      (LGPL).
      6df609a9
  17. 11 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Cleanup in the web interface to prevent XSS attacks. · 6cf701f9
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      We had a couple of different problems actually.
      
      * We allow users to insert html into many DB fields (say, a project or
        experiment description).
      
      * We did not sanitize that output when displaying back.
      
      * We did not sanitize initial page arguments that were reflected in the
        output (say, in a form).
      
      Since no one has the time to analyze every line of code, I took a couple of
      shortcuts. The first is that I changed the regex table to not allow any <>
      chars to go from the user into the DB. Brutal, but in fact there are only a
      couple of places where a user legitimately needs them. For example, a
      startup command that includes redirection. I handle those as special
      cases. As more come up, we can fix them.
      
      I did a quick pass through all of the forms, and made sure that we run
      htmlspecialchars on everything including initial form args. This was not
      too bad cause of the way all of the forms are structured, with a
      "formfields" array.
      
      I also removed a bunch of obsolete code and added an update script to
      actually remove them from the www directory.
      
      Lastly, I purged some XMLRPC code I did a long time ago in the Begin
      Experiment path. Less complexity, easier to grok and fix.
      
      	modified:   sql/database-fill.sql
      	modified:   sql/dbfill-update.sql
      6cf701f9
  18. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  19. 17 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  20. 07 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  21. 08 Oct, 2011 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Use boss as the ssh proxy if inner ops is a VM. · 992665d3
      Mike Hibler authored
      Subtle: if your elabinelab uses a VM for ops, then there will be no
      myops.eid.pid.emulab.net DNS alias created outside (since there is no actual
      ops node in the topo) and thus the inner ops cannot be used as a proxy for
      ssh'ing to the unroutable inner nodes. In that case we use the inner boss
      instead.
      992665d3
  22. 28 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  23. 02 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  24. 22 Jun, 2010 2 commits
  25. 28 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  26. 09 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  27. 03 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  28. 30 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  29. 08 May, 2009 1 commit
  30. 26 Feb, 2009 1 commit