Several small but much-needed changes to idle detection. Soon I'll
give this stuff a major overhaul when we move to the model where we have data on when each node was last "touched" or actively used. (Most of these changes will still be relevant.) 1. Fix a bug in idlecheck that we didn't really thing much about. It turns out that the WanSpread people have had a 17 node expt idle for over three weeks, we didn't detect it because the nodes were running ospf and generating lots of network traffic on the exptl. net. We now ignore the exptl. network traffic as a source of activity if they have automatic ospf routing happening. We also ignore nodes that have any trafgen endpoints. 2. After the changes in idlecheck, I updated idle view to correctly handle a new flag idlecheck outputs to let us know that an expt has ospf running and may be falsely inactive because we ignored net traffic. It will probably be very rare that an active expt that is running ospf will have only network activity and no tty activity, but it is a potential source of false positives. I also did some random libifying. There were some hard coded references to emulab.net that I fixed to properly use the variables from the defs file. 3. I also updated request_swapexp.php3. It now inlcudes in the email message a blurb about automatic swapping, depending on whether or not they're marked swappable. (If swappable, it says "This experiment is marked as swappable, so it may be automatically swapped out by Emulab.Net or its operational staff." and if unswappable, it says "This experiment has not been marked swappable, so it will not be automatically swapped out.") It also has a reference to the Node Usage Policy and gives the URL. So we now give them fair warning about potentially getting swapped out and what our policies are.