* Fix the logging that had been messed up for while; the logfile object
was not defined in the children, needed a little reorg.
* Add changes needed for SecureImageDownload(), which is a little
messier with fcgid since we have to stream the image back to apache
which means we need to reconnect the fcgid handler.
* Add the CH module, seems to work fine.
* Wrap the calls to cluster-wrapper.pl so that we can set an ENV
variable indicating which module is being served, and then put this
in the proc title; its very annoying that perl (sometime?) messes the
with the proc title without permission from me, so I don't know what
each server is serving since the command line options are gone.
* Some tweaks to the apache config file.
Note hat this is not running live yet, still just in my devel tree.