First cut at a daemon that does regular checkups of the testbed
* configure, configure.in: Add tbsetup/checkup directory.
* db/audit.in: Add a listing of stuck checkups.
* install/boss-install.in: Add 'elabckup' user.
* rc.d/3.testbed.sh.in: Startup the checkup_daemon.
* sql/database-create.sql, sql/database-migrate.txt: Add the
* tbsetup/GNUmakefile.in: Descend into the checkup directory.
* tbsetup/checkup: The checkup daemon, man page, and
* tbsetup/ptopgen.in: Add a feature with a value of 0.9 to
prereserved nodes to keep them from being allocated unless
they're really wanted.
* utils/firstuser.in: Add some other options so the script can be
used to create other pseudo users.