on the Emulab web server.
1) Public user web directories are now disabled
- links from above the DocumentRoot to user devel trees must now be used.
2) Internal access exceptions to production and devel directories are specified
for the testbed root dir, and inherited by upper directories.
- Simplifies configuration complextity
3) External access to system (e.g., / /usr /var, etc) are disallowed now
- Previously, symlinks could allow access to system directories.
- Individual exceptions must be introducted when access to a specific
directory is required.