Some cleanup of the robot vision system:
* Makeconf.in: Add INSTALL_INCDIR for includes, EVENTSYS for
whether or not the event system is available, HAVE_MEZZANINE for
whether or not we'll be building mezzanine, and GTK_CONFIG which
refers to the gtk-config binary, if there is one.
* config.h.in: Add HAVE_LINUX_VIDEODEV_H and HAVE_MEZZANINE
* configure, configure.in: Check for the robot vision system
dependencies. Add mezzanine template files.
* robots/GNUmakefile.in: Add some conditionals for directories
that depend on the event-system and mezzanine.
robots/mezzanine/rtk2/GNUmakefile.in: Fold mezzanine into the
testbed's build system.
* robots/vmcd/GNUmakefile.in: When building the vmc-client, use
the mezzanine that we build locally instead of an installed
* robots/vmcd/test_vmc-client.sh.in, robots/vmcd/test_vmcd.sh.in,
robots/vmcd/test_vmcd4.sh: Bring the test cases up-to-date with
respect to the actual code.
* robots/vmcd/vmc-client.c: A bunch of cleanups and bug fixes: add
comments, set TCP_NODELAY on the client sockets (doh), etc...