1. 13 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  2. 05 Oct, 2011 2 commits
  3. 03 Oct, 2011 1 commit
  4. 30 Sep, 2011 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Start on the move from Apache 1.3 to 2.2 ... · 6cd688f9
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * The httpd.conf file I started with came from Dave's linux-port branch,
        and subsequently whacked for FreeBSD installation. Sorry for not using
        git to bring the base version in.
      
      * Configure changes to determine what version of apache is installed, and
        modify behaviour in makefiles accordingly.
      
      * Along with Apache 2.2 comes the latest version of PHP5, and that requires
        a bogus timezone directive in php.ini to prevent endless warnings. So I
        moved the entire php,ini install from ops/boss-install to here.
      
      Note that I had to use the 8.2 ports tree to build this stuff, and it the
      usual headache cause options and directives have changed.
      6cd688f9
  5. 19 Sep, 2011 1 commit
  6. 14 Sep, 2011 1 commit
  7. 17 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  8. 16 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  9. 15 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  10. 11 Aug, 2011 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Initial support for loading Windows7 .wim images via WinPE/ImageX. · ac711ea5
      Mike Hibler authored
      1. Support for "one-shot" PXE booting ala the one-shot osid. Switches to
         pxelinux to boot WinPE and then switch back after done. Painful now
         because we have to HUP dhcpd everytime we change the PXE path, but we
         may be able to fix this in the future by going all-pxelinux-all-the-time.
      
      2. Added pxe_select, analogous to os_select, for changing the pxe_boot_path
         including the one time path.
      
      3. Added the WIMRELOAD state machine to shepherd a node through the process.
         Still has some rough edges and may need refining.
      ac711ea5
  11. 10 Aug, 2011 1 commit
  12. 28 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  13. 27 Jul, 2011 2 commits
  14. 24 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  15. 21 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  16. 19 Jul, 2011 17 commits
  17. 27 May, 2011 1 commit
  18. 17 May, 2011 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Add machinery to automatically setup mrouted on the control network. · 3ba294d9
      Mike Hibler authored
      This is specifically intended for elabinelab right now where configurations
      with an "inner control network" need a multicast router for inner frisbee
      to work. There is (an undocumented) NEEDMROUTED defs variable that controls
      whether the machinery is triggered or not. It is not documented because, though
      in theory this would work for a real boss setup, it has not been tested and
      each install would probably need a custom mrouted.conf file.
      
      For an inner elab, this variable is automatically set in defs-elabinelab
      if there is an inner control network. The result is that the mrouted port
      will be installed, it will be enabled in rc.conf, and a stub mrouted.conf
      file is created (to force mrouted to ignore the real control network).
      3ba294d9
  19. 10 May, 2011 1 commit
  20. 31 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  21. 28 Mar, 2011 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Begin the transition away from the ancient Mysql.pm module to the more · 5030b44d
      Leigh Stoller authored
      current and maintained DBI::mysql module. A couple of things make this
      a little more work then you might think.
      
      Mysql exports a slightly different API then DBI, both at the DB *and*
      the statement level. The former required some restructuring of
      emdbi.pm, partly cause we want external sites to continue using Mysql
      for a while longer. So, emdbi suppports both interfaces, via the
      configure variable TBUSEDBI.
      
      I also took the opportunity to also scrap the existing fork()
      detection code and redo it in an easier to understand manner.
      Actually, I had no idea what the previous code was trying to do, so it
      was easier to just get rid of it, rather then try to make it work for
      the DBI API.
      
      There are also API differences in the "statement" class, but
      fortunately this can be hidden by wrapping the statement class with a
      wrapper that adds the routines we need to avoid making silly changes
      to 1000s of queries. They are all trivial little things since mostly
      its a matter of naming (numrows --> rows).
      
      I also changed the library we use on ops (db/libtbdb.pm.in) to use
      DBI, but in this case I just switched it over. Seemed like overkill to
      worry about supporting both APIs on ops. If it works it works, and so
      far it does. 
      
      Lastly, the following modules still use Mysql directly. They all need
      to be changed, but none of these are on the critical path to swapin
      and swapout, so they can change later.
      
      db/dumperrorlog.proxy.in
      db/showgraph.in
      db/sitevarscheck.in
      bgmon/find-asymmetric
      db/pelab_opspush.proxy.in
      slothd/sdisrunning.in
      utils/export_tables.in
      utils/setbuildinfo.in
      pelab/bgmon/libpelabdb.pm
      pelab/dbmonitor/libtbdb.pm
      5030b44d
  22. 10 Feb, 2011 1 commit