1. 20 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  2. 30 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  3. 02 Oct, 2015 2 commits
  4. 01 Oct, 2015 1 commit
  5. 12 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  6. 28 Aug, 2013 1 commit
  7. 21 May, 2013 1 commit
  8. 25 Mar, 2013 1 commit
  9. 06 Nov, 2012 1 commit
  10. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      (AGPLv3).
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      license.
      
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
      (LGPL).
      6df609a9
  11. 12 May, 2011 1 commit
  12. 01 Oct, 2009 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Make sure we delete subnodes of a target node. A subnode is one whose · 99103974
      Mike Hibler authored
      phys_nodeid is the target node.  In keeping with the Mike school of thinking
      on hierarchy, we only look for one level of subnode.  If a node does have
      subnodes, we prompt to make sure the caller really wants to go through with it.
      
      While I was in there, add the -n option to not actually do any DB deletes
      or daemon restarts.
      
      While I was in there, add the -S option which first mysqldumps all the
      entries we will be deleting.  Maybe this can prevent a catastrophe in the
      future.  However, since I didn't make this the default it will likely only
      give the caller a greater sense of self-loathing when they do precipitate
      the catastrophe ("If only I had used the -S option that Mike the Omniscient
      added")
      99103974
  13. 12 May, 2005 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Stuff I added for ElabInElab and swapmod. · 08f0e7f7
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * -f option to force deletion. Only works inside ElabInElab.
      
      * -q option to keep the silly thing from spitting out so much noise.
      
      * Add a -HUP of stated to reload it tables.
      08f0e7f7
  14. 15 Apr, 2005 1 commit
  15. 18 Aug, 2004 2 commits