1. 21 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  2. 19 Sep, 2018 3 commits
  3. 17 Sep, 2018 3 commits
  4. 14 Sep, 2018 2 commits
  5. 12 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  6. 04 Sep, 2018 9 commits
  7. 29 Aug, 2018 2 commits
  8. 23 Aug, 2018 2 commits
  9. 13 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  10. 12 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  11. 09 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  12. 08 Aug, 2018 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Big set of changes for deferred/scheduled/offline aggregates: · 6f17de73
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * I started out to add just deferred aggregates; those that are offline
        when starting an experiment (and marked in the apt_aggregates table as
        being deferable). When an aggregate is offline, we add an entry to the
        new apt_deferred_aggregates table, and periodically retry to start the
        missing slivers. In order to accomplish this, I split create_instance
        into two scripts, first part to create the instance in the DB, and the
        second (create_slivers) to create slivers for the instance. The daemon
        calls create_slivers for any instances in the deferred table, until
        all deferred aggregates are resolved.
      
        On the UI side, there are various changes to deal with allowing
        experiments to be partially create. For example used to wait till we
        have all the manifests until showing the topology. Now we show the
        topo on the first manifest, and then add them as they come in. Various
        parts of the UI had to change to deal with missing aggregates, I am
        sure I did not get them all.
      
      * And then once I had that, I realized that "scheduled" experiments was
        an "easy" addition, its just a degenerate case of deferred. For this I
        added some new slots to the tables to hold the scheduled start time,
        and added a started stamp so we can distinguish between the time it
        was created and the time it was actually started. Lots of data.
      
        On the UI side, there is a new fourth step on the instantiate page to
        give the user a choice of immediate or scheduled start. I moved the
        experiment duration to this step. I was originally going to add a
        calendar choice for termination, but I did not want to change the
        existing 16 hour max duration policy, yet.
      6f17de73
  13. 07 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  14. 02 Aug, 2018 2 commits
  15. 30 Jul, 2018 2 commits
  16. 27 Jul, 2018 2 commits
  17. 20 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  18. 16 Jul, 2018 2 commits
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Minor fixes. · ebe4ba23
      Leigh Stoller authored
      ebe4ba23
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Image handling changes: · fe8cc493
      Leigh Stoller authored
      1. The primary change is to the Create Image modal; we now allow users
         to optionally specify a description for the image. This needed to be
         plumbed through all the way to the GeniCM CreateImage() API. Since
         the modal is getting kinda overloaded, I rearranged things a bit and
         changed the argument checking and error handling. I think this is the
         limit of what we want to do on this modal, need a better UI in the
         future.
      
      2. Of course, if we let users set descriptions, lets show them on the
         image listing page. While I was there, I made the list look more like
         the classic image list; show the image name and project, and put the
         URN in a tooltip, since in general the URN is noisy to look at.
      
      3. And while I was messing with the image listing, I noticed that we
         were not deleting profiles like we said we would. The problem is that
         when we form the image list, we know the profile versions that can be
         deleted, but when the user actually clicks to delete, I was trying to
         regen that decision, but without asking the cluster for the info
         again. So instead, just pass through the version list from the web
         UI.
      fe8cc493
  19. 12 Jul, 2018 2 commits
  20. 10 Jul, 2018 1 commit