1. 09 Nov, 2006 1 commit
  2. 09 Oct, 2006 1 commit
  3. 19 Sep, 2006 1 commit
  4. 08 Sep, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Two small changes: · 77d2e17c
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * Handle cancelation of instantiation.
      
      * Call out to template_exprun instead of inlining most of what it does.
      77d2e17c
  5. 07 Sep, 2006 2 commits
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Minor bugfix. · befb3434
      Leigh Stoller authored
      befb3434
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Some changes to how log files are handled; this too way too long to · c01f7b3e
      Leigh Stoller authored
      do!
      
      The original operation was to save up every log file forever in the
      work directory, and copy that out to both the user directory and the
      info directory (long term archive). When I cleaned /proj on ops
      yesterday of all this old cruft, I recoved 17GB of disk space. Yow!
      
      So, the new operation is:
      
      * Only files that end in .log are copied to the user directory. No
        longer copying out .top, .ptop, and a couple of other logs; 99% of
        users never look at these things. We still have them available to us
        though, on boss.
      
      * At the beginning of each swap operation, clean out the work
        directory of all the old log files. These are named a variety of
        ways, so I use some pattern patches to do this.
      
      * Jigger the names a little so that we do not name things in the form
        "$$.log", to avoid copying out different named files to the user
        directory each time; instead link the .log file to the real output
        file so that it gets overwritten each time, while still getting the
        per-swap files for long term storage.
      c01f7b3e
  6. 06 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  7. 25 May, 2006 1 commit
  8. 22 May, 2006 1 commit
  9. 12 May, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Redo the entire template library. I've been meaning to use perl · 78503406
      Leigh Stoller authored
      "object" and this was a good opportunity to see if they are useful and
      easy enough to use. Yep they are; the code is much cleaner with many
      fewer utility functions to get at stuff. I recommend this approach
      from now on.
      
      The problem is the php side, which ends up duplicating some stuff, but
      in the old style. This is not so bad for the template code since I
      have made it a point not to do anything but display functions in php;
      all modifications are handled in the backend.
      78503406
  10. 05 May, 2006 1 commit
  11. 31 Mar, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      More experiment run stuff. Also the NS file parsing support that was · 74bf8d1d
      Leigh Stoller authored
      needed (reparsing of NS file with current bindings).
      
      Mostly I decided that I made a huge mistake in using the exptidx as the
      main cross index. I started to change that, which took a bunch of time.
      Still more tables to fix up, but I think all of this code is gonna need
      a major reorg once I am no longer under the gun to get it done.
      74bf8d1d
  12. 29 Mar, 2006 1 commit
  13. 28 Mar, 2006 1 commit