1. 31 Dec, 2002 1 commit
  2. 20 Dec, 2002 1 commit
  3. 19 Dec, 2002 1 commit
  4. 18 Dec, 2002 1 commit
  5. 11 Jul, 2002 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      A bunch of logfile changes. Logs are now saved in the experiment · 51bc0de4
      Leigh Stoller authored
      directory so that they can be viewed later after the operation is
      complete. I've also cleaned up the mechanism for determining when
      a log file is active (for the web spew) by using another slot in the
      experiments table, and added some libdb routines to manage that slot.
      At present just the last (or latest) log can be viewed after the fact,
      but we can change that later if think its really necessary. At the
      same time, make it possible for admin types to view the log files for
      other peoples expierments; spew is setuid, but flips back after
      opening the file (does usual checks too). I've also incorporated the
      log changes into the batch daemon, so you can view the last batch log
      too, although I have not tested that yet!
      51bc0de4
  6. 07 Jul, 2002 1 commit
  7. 21 Jun, 2002 1 commit
  8. 16 Jun, 2002 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Some fixes to the spewlogfile stuff so that you do not get the · d9c3dd68
      Leigh Stoller authored
      transition error when you click too fast after creating it. Instead of
      looking at experiment state, use the logile slot of the experiments
      table, and make sure its cleared/set properly in start/swap experiment
      scripts.
      
      Also added a spew option to the swap page so you can watch experiments
      swap in/out.
      d9c3dd68
  9. 02 Apr, 2002 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Ah, the things I do. Added web page and backend script to scroll the · 07323144
      Leigh Stoller authored
      experiment log file to the user as it gets generated. The web page
      does not redraw, it just never exits until the backend sees that the
      experiement transition is done, and then it exists, which terminates
      the script. I added a DB field to hold the logfile name and some
      routines in libdb, with the idea that this might be more generally
      useful at some point. Next time you create an experiment, look for the
      last sentence, and click on "realtime".
      07323144