1. 06 May, 2016 1 commit
  2. 06 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  3. 30 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  4. 07 Nov, 2014 1 commit
  5. 28 Oct, 2014 1 commit
  6. 17 Sep, 2014 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Change header/footer functions to be function pointers so that we · c7ff2750
      Leigh Stoller authored
      can potentially use Emulab pages within the APT interface. Still
      playing around with this, might not work out.
      
      Add utility function to check user login and redirect to login page.
      Used in pages that require a valid login.
      
      Add JS fragments to show/hide the waitwait modal.
      c7ff2750
  7. 02 Sep, 2014 1 commit
  8. 15 Aug, 2014 1 commit
  9. 06 May, 2014 10 commits
  10. 04 Feb, 2014 1 commit
  11. 06 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  12. 28 Oct, 2013 1 commit
  13. 03 Dec, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Add sitecheckin client and server, which will tell Utah (Mother Ship) · 6591e9fd
      Leigh Stoller authored
      about Emulab sites. Nothing private, just the equivalent of calling
      testbed-version so that we know what sites exist and what software
      they are running.
      
      This is opt-out; sites that do not want to tell Utah about themselves
      can set NOSITECHECKIN in their defs file.
      
      In Utah, there is a new option in the Administration drop down menu to
      print out the list from the DB.
      6591e9fd
  14. 03 Oct, 2012 1 commit
  15. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      (AGPLv3).
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      license.
      
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
      (LGPL).
      6df609a9
  16. 31 Aug, 2012 1 commit
  17. 11 Jul, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Cleanup in the web interface to prevent XSS attacks. · 6cf701f9
      Leigh Stoller authored
      We had a couple of different problems actually.
      
      * We allow users to insert html into many DB fields (say, a project or
        experiment description).
      
      * We did not sanitize that output when displaying back.
      
      * We did not sanitize initial page arguments that were reflected in the
        output (say, in a form).
      
      Since no one has the time to analyze every line of code, I took a couple of
      shortcuts. The first is that I changed the regex table to not allow any <>
      chars to go from the user into the DB. Brutal, but in fact there are only a
      couple of places where a user legitimately needs them. For example, a
      startup command that includes redirection. I handle those as special
      cases. As more come up, we can fix them.
      
      I did a quick pass through all of the forms, and made sure that we run
      htmlspecialchars on everything including initial form args. This was not
      too bad cause of the way all of the forms are structured, with a
      "formfields" array.
      
      I also removed a bunch of obsolete code and added an update script to
      actually remove them from the www directory.
      
      Lastly, I purged some XMLRPC code I did a long time ago in the Begin
      Experiment path. Less complexity, easier to grok and fix.
      
      	modified:   sql/database-fill.sql
      	modified:   sql/dbfill-update.sql
      6cf701f9
  18. 06 Mar, 2012 1 commit
  19. 07 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  20. 07 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  21. 03 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  22. 18 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  23. 16 Jul, 2010 1 commit
  24. 08 Jun, 2010 1 commit
  25. 26 May, 2010 1 commit
  26. 10 May, 2010 1 commit
  27. 04 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  28. 03 Dec, 2009 1 commit
  29. 30 Nov, 2009 1 commit
  30. 15 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  31. 08 May, 2009 1 commit