1. 26 Oct, 2018 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Changes to repo based profiles: · c40bf355
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * Respect default branch at the origin; gitlab/guthub allows you to set
        the default branch on repo, which we ignoring, always using master.
        Now, we ask the remote for the default branch when we clone/update the
        repo and set that locally.
      
        Like gitlab/guthub, mark the default branch in the branchlist with a
        "default" badge so the user knows.
      
      * Changes to the timer that is asking if the repohash has changed (via a
        push hook), this has a race in it, and I have solved part of it. It is
        not a serious problem, just a UI annoyance I am working on
        fixing. Added a cheesy mechanism to make sure the timer is not running
        at the same time the user clicks on Update().
      c40bf355
  2. 08 Aug, 2018 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Big set of changes for deferred/scheduled/offline aggregates: · 6f17de73
      Leigh Stoller authored
      * I started out to add just deferred aggregates; those that are offline
        when starting an experiment (and marked in the apt_aggregates table as
        being deferable). When an aggregate is offline, we add an entry to the
        new apt_deferred_aggregates table, and periodically retry to start the
        missing slivers. In order to accomplish this, I split create_instance
        into two scripts, first part to create the instance in the DB, and the
        second (create_slivers) to create slivers for the instance. The daemon
        calls create_slivers for any instances in the deferred table, until
        all deferred aggregates are resolved.
      
        On the UI side, there are various changes to deal with allowing
        experiments to be partially create. For example used to wait till we
        have all the manifests until showing the topology. Now we show the
        topo on the first manifest, and then add them as they come in. Various
        parts of the UI had to change to deal with missing aggregates, I am
        sure I did not get them all.
      
      * And then once I had that, I realized that "scheduled" experiments was
        an "easy" addition, its just a degenerate case of deferred. For this I
        added some new slots to the tables to hold the scheduled start time,
        and added a started stamp so we can distinguish between the time it
        was created and the time it was actually started. Lots of data.
      
        On the UI side, there is a new fourth step on the instantiate page to
        give the user a choice of immediate or scheduled start. I moved the
        experiment duration to this step. I was originally going to add a
        calendar choice for termination, but I did not want to change the
        existing 16 hour max duration policy, yet.
      6f17de73
  3. 28 Oct, 2017 2 commits
  4. 27 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  5. 04 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  6. 08 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  7. 26 Jun, 2017 1 commit
  8. 04 May, 2017 1 commit
  9. 30 Mar, 2017 2 commits
  10. 23 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  11. 22 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  12. 14 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  13. 01 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  14. 21 Oct, 2016 1 commit
  15. 05 Oct, 2016 1 commit
  16. 29 Sep, 2016 1 commit
  17. 11 Aug, 2016 1 commit
  18. 22 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  19. 08 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  20. 23 May, 2016 2 commits
  21. 18 May, 2016 1 commit
  22. 28 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  23. 09 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  24. 04 Mar, 2016 2 commits
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Fix up nav bar for narrow (<= 768) screen, use more of the bootstrap · 68b33d42
      Leigh Stoller authored
      responsiveness stuff to make the shortcut buttons move out of the navbar
      and into the menu. Also move the admin stuff into its own menu.
      
      This was a lot harder then it needed to be, but I did not like the standard
      bootstrap navbar collapse into hamburger menu approach, it looked terrible
      with our header, and takes up a TON of vertical space for no reason I can
      see. I prefer the consistent menu display, regardless of screen width, so I
      had to make a few tweaks to the dropdown class; bootstrap changes a bunch
      of settings in a media clause, which makes the menus look stupid, again,
      for no reason that I can see.
      68b33d42
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      Update to version 3.3.6. · 12d94469
      Leigh Stoller authored
      12d94469
  25. 01 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  26. 22 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  27. 21 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  28. 18 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  29. 15 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  30. 08 Dec, 2015 1 commit
    • Kirk Webb's avatar
      Batch of changes that creates a PhantomNet portal branding. · ba49a457
      Kirk Webb authored
      Also includes some PhantomNet-specific restrictions (e.g. only
      allows use of the main Utah Emulab testbed  aggregate).
      
      This excercise stretched the limits of what we can reasonably do
      before introducing real per-testbed branding/policy mechanisms to
      the php/web front-end.  My changes ain't exactly pretty...
      
      Please take care when adding any testbed-specific changes to the
      code.  There are three flavors now to consider in the logic.
      ba49a457
  31. 07 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  32. 06 Oct, 2015 4 commits
  33. 14 Jul, 2015 1 commit