1. 13 Apr, 2015 1 commit
  2. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      (AGPLv3).
      
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      license.
      
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
      (LGPL).
      6df609a9
  3. 19 Jul, 2011 1 commit
  4. 09 Feb, 2010 1 commit
  5. 02 Mar, 2007 1 commit
    • David Johnson's avatar
      Adds rmcp support (for new wifi pcs) to the power command. For now, you · d31ab2bd
      David Johnson authored
      have to re-run the swig-wrappers target in tools/rmanage/GNUmakefile to
      generate the wrapper and perl module; this must of course be done when
      changes are made to the rmcp libs.
      
        * GNUmakefile.in, configure, configure.in: add tools/rmanage
        * tbsetup/GNUmakefile.in, tbsetup/power*.in: add rmcp to power command
        * tools/GNUmakefile.in: add rmanage
        * tools/rmanage/*.c,*.h: bugfixes, swig helper methods, etc.
        * tools/rmanage/rmcp.i: swig import control file
        * tools/rmanage/rmcp.pm,rmcp_wrap.c: rmcp wrapper/module generated by swig
      d31ab2bd
  6. 08 Mar, 2006 1 commit
  7. 27 Dec, 2005 1 commit
  8. 11 Jun, 2005 1 commit
  9. 19 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  10. 11 Mar, 2005 1 commit
  11. 03 Mar, 2005 1 commit
    • Leigh Stoller's avatar
      In an attempt to solve the webcam problem ... I have used my · 5d74fed7
      Leigh Stoller authored
      burgeoning Java Applet skills to to write a little applet to decode
      the motion jpeg stream that the webcams spit out. Not exactly
      efficient, but at least it works everyplace I tried, even with
      Internet Explorer.
      
      For the web page, the default view is still static, with an option
      near the top to use the applet version of the page. The nice thing is
      that when you leave the page (go someplace else) the data stream
      actually stops (cause the applet is stopped).
      5d74fed7
  12. 26 Apr, 2004 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Cleanup Makefiles: · 297019fb
      Mike Hibler authored
      1. "make clean" will just remove stuff built in the process of a regular build
      2. "make distclean" will also clean out configure generated files.
      
      This is how it was always supposed to be, there was just some bitrot.
      297019fb
  13. 13 May, 2003 1 commit
  14. 07 Jul, 2002 1 commit
  15. 23 May, 2002 1 commit
    • Robert Ricci's avatar
      Added a GNUmakefile for the tools directory. · 6b4b6141
      Robert Ricci authored
      First, gives us a handy way to build all the tools, if there
      is ever more than one.
      
      Second, it's a workaround for a really annoying problem with
      configure. Since there was nothing in the tools/ directory itself,
      it wasn't getting created, so configure could not make
      tools/pcapper (since the parent directory didn't exist.)
      6b4b6141