1. 11 Dec, 2013 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Mapping changes to support persistent blockstores. · a721e561
      Mike Hibler authored
      Quite simple actually. In ptopgen we add all persistent stores, which
      are identified by having a non-zero lease_idx. To ensure they are only
      matched up with the correct virt_blockstore, we add a feature "bs-lease-NN"
      where NN is the unique lease index with weight 1.0.
      In vtopgen, when a request is made to map a persistent store, we first
      verify that the experiment pid matches that of the blockstore's lease
      (this is a fer-now simple check which is actually redundant as we make
      this check in the parser too) and ensure that the blockstore is not already
      mapped (indicated by the blockstore_state entry having size==0) and then
      we emit an entry with desire "bs-lease-NN" and weight 1.0.
      Most of the file changes were actually to get the "preassign" flag to
      vtopgen forwarded into the various libvtop modules so that I can check it
      and not perform the permission/size check if it is set.
  2. 30 Apr, 2013 1 commit
  3. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
  4. 28 Apr, 2011 2 commits
  5. 13 Apr, 2011 1 commit
  6. 31 Mar, 2011 1 commit
  7. 23 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  8. 22 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  9. 18 Feb, 2011 2 commits
  10. 15 Feb, 2011 2 commits
  11. 14 Feb, 2011 1 commit
  12. 08 Feb, 2011 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Add special case for bbg, same as we do for spp. This stuff needs to · dffb96dd
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      be generalized in some fashion.
      Change to how vlan ecapsulation links are represented in the lans
      table. Formerly, we had two links; one was the underlying vlan and the
      other was the ecapsulated link running over it. This is required when
      *not* using vlan encapsulation since there might be multiple emulated
      networks on top of the vlan network.
      However, when using vlan ecapsulation, this strictly one to one; there
      are multiple vlan links, with the ports in trunk mode. There is no
      reason to have two entries in the lans table, and in fact was causing
      me grief wrt vlan tag reservations in protogeni, since the name of
      link is not the same as the name of the underlying vlan link that was
      getting created. And so it was impossible to match up the
      I pray this does not break 10 other things.
  13. 25 Jan, 2011 2 commits
  14. 06 Jan, 2011 1 commit
  15. 14 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  16. 09 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  17. 07 Dec, 2010 1 commit
  18. 29 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  19. 02 Nov, 2010 1 commit
  20. 28 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  21. 22 Oct, 2010 2 commits
  22. 20 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  23. 19 Oct, 2010 3 commits
  24. 18 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  25. 14 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  26. 12 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  27. 08 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  28. 04 Oct, 2010 1 commit
  29. 22 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  30. 21 Sep, 2010 2 commits
  31. 13 Sep, 2010 1 commit
  32. 09 Sep, 2010 1 commit