Image handling changes:
1. The primary change is to the Create Image modal; we now allow users to optionally specify a description for the image. This needed to be plumbed through all the way to the GeniCM CreateImage() API. Since the modal is getting kinda overloaded, I rearranged things a bit and changed the argument checking and error handling. I think this is the limit of what we want to do on this modal, need a better UI in the future. 2. Of course, if we let users set descriptions, lets show them on the image listing page. While I was there, I made the list look more like the classic image list; show the image name and project, and put the URN in a tooltip, since in general the URN is noisy to look at. 3. And while I was messing with the image listing, I noticed that we were not deleting profiles like we said we would. The problem is that when we form the image list, we know the profile versions that can be deleted, but when the user actually clicks to delete, I was trying to regen that decision, but without asking the cluster for the info again. So instead, just pass through the version list from the web UI.
Showing with 500 additions and 244 deletions