This started out as a simple change to turn the datastore into a CVS
sandbox, and that I did. It falls back to the older archive when the template is older then CVS repos. But along the way I got annoyed with the fact that template instantiation does not provide a logfile to the web interface. The reason is that the current logfile stuff is very experiment centric; there has to be an experiment and an attached logfile. An instance does not have an experiment until really late in the game so the code was just not bothering. Anyway, I've started to generalize the logfile stuff with a new table and the approach that a logfile is named by a random key, and if you know the key you can look at the logfile in the web (since without an experiment it is hard to do permission checks unless we make logfiles uid/gid owned, and I did not want to do that.
Showing with 484 additions and 97 deletions