Merge branch 'clientside'
This is the client reorganization! All of the code that makes up the client side (the stuff we install on images and mfs's) has been moved into a single place; the clientside subdir. The eventual plan is to turn this into a separate git submodule, but for now it lives inside of the emulab repo. There are two modes of installation. 1. Build as part of a full emulab build; The top level configure and makefile operate as before; the clientside directory is built and the client and client-install targets do what they always do. Ditto the various mfs and subboss targets. 2. In the clientside directory, there is a new configure script that covers just this subdir. chdir into clientside, run configure with no options or defs file, and then build/install. This will be a lot esier to handle for user wanting to simply update existing images with the latest clientside. Notes: 1. I used "git mv" so the history will follow the files when you do a git log, but only if you use the --follow option. 2. configure has been updated to 2.63 cause the old one we were using did not support some of the substitutions I wanted.
Showing with 17867 additions and 2375 deletions