1. 28 May, 2002 7 commits
  2. 27 May, 2002 3 commits
  3. 24 May, 2002 12 commits
  4. 23 May, 2002 11 commits
  5. 22 May, 2002 7 commits
    • Chad Barb's avatar
      Fixed issues with delay and lossrate aggregation. · adfb268c
      Chad Barb authored
      (punting for today on indicating directions for non-symmetric attributes,
      though both are listed.)
    • Chad Barb's avatar
      · fb8a2fce
      Chad Barb authored
      Now, due to changes in the parser, lans must have $'s before the name of each node.
      (shashi says this is the proper ns syntax) Changed java code to do this.
    • Chad Barb's avatar
      *** empty log message *** · b08aa312
      Chad Barb authored
    • Robert Ricci's avatar
      Belated checkin of a lot of new pcapper features. Highlights: · 58c7b4bb
      Robert Ricci authored
      Event system:
      When compiled with -DEVENTSYS, can be made to wait for time to start
      in an experiment before starting to count packets. Times are also
      reported relative to experiment time start. Use the '-e' flag to
      SUID support:
      If compiled with -DDROPROOT, and it seems that pcapper was started
      setuid root (euid == 0, and ruid != 0), drops root permissions after
      opening BPF (or raw socket in Linux.) This allows it get permissions
      to read packets, but still be killed by the user. This is particularly
      useful with the testbed's program objects.
      New command-line options:
      -s: Print out packet counts to stdout, in addition to listening
              on a socket ('-f -' does the same thing, too)
      -p: Count only payload sizes, not header sizes
      -e: Wait for event system time to start in pid/eid
      -z: Don't count zero-length packets in the packet counts (useful
              with '-p')
      Also, now creates a GNUmakefile the _right_ way.
    • Shashi Guruprasad's avatar
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      A large set of authorization changes. · d2360b6d
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      * Cleanup! A lot of the structure derived from the early frame days,
        which had a noticable (and bad) effect on how I wrote the stuff.  I
        cleaned up most of that yuckyness.
      * In process, optimize a little bit on the queries. The old code did
        about 9 queries just to write out the menu options, and then
        repeated most of those queries again in the page guts. I've
        consolidated the queries as much as possible (to 3) and cache all
        the results.
      * Fix up problem with users who forget their passwords before
        verification. Basically, I fixed the more general problem of not
        being able to update your user info before verification/approval;
        users now get that menu option no matter their status.
      * Fix up problem of users being able to access pages before
        verification (but after approval) by going around the menu options.
        The page level check (after the menu is drawn) now checks all
        conditions (password expired, unverified, unapproved, timedout, and
        also nologins()).
      * Minor change in approveuser; do not show the new account to the
        project leader until the new user has verified his account.
      * Change verification method, as reqwuested by Dave.  In addition to
        providing the key, also provide a web link to take the user straight
        to verification. I actually take them direct to the login page, and
        pass the key in as an argument. If the user is already logged in,
        bypass and go directly to the verify page (not the form page of
        course).  If the user is not logged in, let him log in, and then
        forward the key onward to the verify page. Basically, bypass the
        form all the time, and just do the verification.
      * Minor change in showuser; Do not show pid/groups not approved in,
        and if the count is zero, do not draw the table headings.
    • Kirk Webb's avatar
      This commit includes a script to clean old idle data from the emulab · 3bfcfe9f
      Kirk Webb authored
      database (iddata_clean), and a script to generate fake idle entries for
      testing scripts on the minibed (idloadup.pl).
      iddata_clean, by default, removes all idle entries older than 36 hours.
      This can be changed by providing -m <maxage> (in seconds) to it.
      idloadup.pl adds random idle data at time offsets from now, to 5 days
      prior (1 sec granularity).  It adds anywhere from 1 to 10 entries per
      PC to the node_idlestats page, and from 1 - 10 x # interfaces to
      the iface_counters table.