1. 26 Jul, 2004 1 commit
  2. 18 Mar, 2004 1 commit
  3. 15 Mar, 2004 1 commit
  4. 23 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  5. 17 Nov, 2003 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Merge the two state machines (batchstate and state) into a single · 2025e0bd
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      state machine (state). All of the stuff that was previously handled by
      using batchstate is now embedded into the one state machine. Of
      course, these mostly overlapped, so its not that much of a change,
      except that we also redid the machine, adding more states (for
      example, modify phases are now explicit. To get a picture of the
      actual state machine, on boss:
      
      		stategraph -o newstates EXPTSTATE
      		gv newstates.ps
      
      Things to note:
      
      * The "batchstate" slot of the experiments table is now used solely to
        provide a lock for batch daemon. A secondary change will be to
        change the slot name to something more appropriate, but it can
        happen anytime after this new stuff is installed.
      
      * I have left expt_locked for now, but another later change will be to remove
        expt_locked, and change it to active_busy or some such new state name in
        the state machine. I have removed most uses of expt_locked, except those
        that were necessary until there is a new state to replace it.
      
      * These new changes are an implementation of the new state machine,
        but I have not done anything fancy. Most of the code is the same as
        it was before.
      
      * I suspect that there are races with the batch daemon now, but they
        are going to be rare, and the end result is probably that a
        cancelation is delayed a little bit.
      2025e0bd
  6. 23 Apr, 2003 1 commit
  7. 05 Mar, 2003 1 commit
  8. 07 Jul, 2002 1 commit
  9. 12 May, 2002 1 commit
  10. 27 Nov, 2001 1 commit
  11. 15 Nov, 2001 1 commit
  12. 31 Oct, 2001 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      A bunch of backend delay node changes. Change the delays DB table to · fe13d60f
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      hold separate values for each of the two pipes. This allows us to
      treat the links asymmetrically with respect to the delay node
      configuration. Changes to tmcd to return the expanded info, and rework
      (completely) delay_config to allow user to change the duplex
      characteristics (just like before), or just simplex characteristics by
      specifying the pipe number. By convention (I invented) pipe 0 is
      traffic coming in on iface0. Of course, none of the front end stuff
      has been changed, so the changing a single pipe does not cause
      anything in virt_lans to be changed, so those changes will be lost at
      swapout. Also get rid of all the ssh'ed pipe config stuff in
      delay_config. Instead, add a client side script called update_delays
      to /etc/testbed on the experiment nodes. After updating the delays
      table, just ssh over and run that script, which calls the existing
      code. Less distribution of knowledge.
      fe13d60f
  13. 24 Oct, 2001 1 commit
  14. 23 Aug, 2001 1 commit
    • Mac Newbold's avatar
      Lots of small changes for turning our 'require lib*' lines into 'use lib*'... · e2ed8a1c
      Mac Newbold authored
      Lots of small changes for turning our 'require lib*' lines into 'use lib*' lines. Proper modules declare themselves as a package, and use Exporter to export the names of the subroutines that should be visible from the outside world. Many of ours didn't do that, it was just a file with a bunch of subs in it. So now I've fixed many of them to be proper, and removed the requires and 'push(@INC,...)' hacks and changed it to the proper 'use lib @prefix@/lib/;' and use lib*.
      e2ed8a1c
  15. 10 Aug, 2001 1 commit
  16. 15 Jun, 2001 1 commit