1. 10 Dec, 2003 2 commits
  2. 09 Dec, 2003 6 commits
  3. 08 Dec, 2003 10 commits
  4. 07 Dec, 2003 3 commits
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Make explicit check for NS file and exit with status so that user sees · 364af0c0
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      the message instead of tbops.
    • Shashi Guruprasad's avatar
      fixed a mistake · 06be9146
      Shashi Guruprasad authored
    • Shashi Guruprasad's avatar
      Minimal NSE related changes on the mainbed so that I can work · 425b4e47
      Shashi Guruprasad authored
      in the dev tree. I'm tired of problems on the mini that wastes
      my time.
      Changes include 2 new tmcd commands: tmcc routelist returns
      the routes for all the vnodes hosted on a pnode. tmcc role
      returns the role of a reserved node, like 'virthost' or
      'simhost.  tmcc ifconfig now reports an RTABID field which
      is calculated in assign wrapper. All the new changes
      in assign wrapper will be checked in after I finish testing.
      All the DB changes are in: simnode_capacity in node_types, rtabid in
      interfaces and veth_interfaces. New NSE event_objtype and NSEEVENT
      event_eventtype. Changed the erole field in the reserved table
      to have 'simhost' instead of 'simnode'. Changed the correspoding
      libdb subroutines.
  5. 05 Dec, 2003 8 commits
  6. 04 Dec, 2003 8 commits
  7. 03 Dec, 2003 3 commits
    • Jonathon Duerig's avatar
    • Jonathon Duerig's avatar
      Added a defs file for duerig · 2da41303
      Jonathon Duerig authored
    • Robert Ricci's avatar
      Some support for gigabit interfaces. The biggest change is that we're · 851e2f1d
      Robert Ricci authored
      more liberal about which links don't need delays. Before, we were
      putting delays on anything that wasn't 100Mbps.
      The other change is that for delay nodes, we set virtual link
      bandwidths by rounding up to the next fastest speed of interface,
      instead of hardwiring 100Mbps. Similarly, we set the speed of
      physical delay interfaces to the card's 'native' speed instead of
      hardwiring 100Mbps.
      These changes work for our nodes and links, but are still not totally
      general. Really, what needs to happen is that assign needs to be the
      one to insert delay nodes, because it's the only place where we really
      know which interfaces of what speeds are available on which nodes.
      But, that is a very big project, since both assign wrapper and assign
      need to be changed.