1. 28 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  2. 25 Jun, 2008 1 commit
  3. 17 Jul, 2007 1 commit
  4. 05 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  5. 01 Jun, 2007 1 commit
  6. 25 May, 2007 1 commit
  7. 14 May, 2007 1 commit
  8. 11 May, 2007 1 commit
  9. 08 May, 2007 1 commit
  10. 07 May, 2007 1 commit
  11. 23 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  12. 29 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  13. 25 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  14. 23 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  15. 20 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  16. 16 Mar, 2007 2 commits
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Remove debugging code. · 8d0f44e8
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      8d0f44e8
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Change to elabman handling, to setup an account that we can use for · d7f33445
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      helping remote sites setup and update.
      
      * Added a V2 (DSA) key to the install directory that us inserted into
        the pubkeys table for the elabman. This key is encrypted and stored in
        /root/.ssh/elabman_dsa on Utah's boss.
      
      * elabman now starts out as webonly=0,status='active' with a real
        shell on both boss and ops.
      
      * freeze/thaw user now treat elabman as special, giving elabman a real
        account on boss and ops when thawed.
      
      * Addeda "notes" entry to the user profile that indicates the account
        can be frozen once the remote emulab is up and running.
      d7f33445
  17. 07 Mar, 2007 2 commits
  18. 28 Feb, 2007 1 commit
  19. 22 Feb, 2007 2 commits
  20. 07 Dec, 2006 1 commit
    • Russ Fish's avatar
      Update setup{,-ops}.txt for FreeBSD-6.1 . · 5ffb5664
      Russ Fish authored
      The packagedir is now passed to {ops,boss}-install with a -p argument instead of
      as a PKG_PATH envar.  If the old way is done, PKG_PATH is ignored and packages are
      all built from sources.  This failed in many ways (due to sync problems between the
      6.1 packages and ports tarballs?)  In any case, to prevent others falling down the
      same rabbit-hole, building from sources is now off by default, requiring a -s
      argument to be given to do it.  Libinstall now shows PhaseSkip reasons, to make
      it more clear what's going on.
      
      Also tweak dhcpd_makeconf to handle a null DHCPD_DYNRANGE in the defs file,
      to prevent a bogus dhcpd response from an inner emulab, half set-up for testing.
      5ffb5664
  21. 20 Oct, 2006 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Wow, this should make me look important! · afa5e919
      Mike Hibler authored
      Two-day boondoggle to support "/scratch", an optional large, shared filesystem
      for users.  To do this, I needed to find all the instances where /proj is used
      and behave accordingly.  The boondoggle part was the decision to gather up all
      the hardwired instances of shared directory names ("/proj", "/users", etc.)
      so that they are set in a common place (via unexposed configure variables).
      This is a boondoggle because:
      
      1. I didn't change the client-side scripts.  They need a different mechanism
         (e.g., tmcd) to get the info, configure is the wrong way.
      
      2. Even if I had done #1 it is likely--no, certain--that something would
         fail if you tried to rename "/proj" to be "/mike".  These names are just
         too ingrained.
      
      3. We may not even use "/scratch" as it turns out.
      
      Note, I also didn't fix any of the .html documentation.  Anyway, it is done.
      To maintain my illusion in the future you should:
      
      1. Have perl scripts include "use libtestbed" and use the defined PROJROOT(),
         et.al. functions where possible.  If not possible, make sure they run
         through configure and use @PROJROOT_DIR@, etc.
      
      2. Use the configure method for python, C, php and other languages.
      
      3. There are perl (TBValidUserDir) and php (VALIDUSERPATH) functions which
         you should call to determine if an NS, template parameter, tarball or
         other file are in "an acceptable location."  Use these functions where
         possible.  They know about the optional "scratch" filesystem.  Note that
         the perl function is over-engineered to handles cases that don't occur
         in nature.
      afa5e919
  22. 31 Aug, 2006 1 commit
    • Kevin Atkinson's avatar
      · 964b8d11
      Kevin Atkinson authored
      Add patch to modify Mysql.pm to allow setting the "InactiveDestroy" in
      the underlying DB handle.  Also avoid disconnecting the file handle
      explistly on DESTROY as that will be taken care of in the DESTROY
      method for the the DB handle.
      
      Override perl version of fork() to set InactiveDestroy in all open
      database handles in the child so that it won't send a disconnect when
      the handle is destroyed as this will also close the database handle
      for the parent.  It will also call tblog_new_child_process in the
      child process to properly inform tblog of the new process. This will
      be a NoOp if the libtblog module is not loaded.
      964b8d11
  23. 06 Jul, 2006 1 commit
  24. 21 Jun, 2006 2 commits
  25. 20 Jun, 2006 2 commits
  26. 14 Jun, 2006 4 commits
  27. 09 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  28. 08 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  29. 10 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  30. 30 Mar, 2006 1 commit
  31. 29 Mar, 2006 1 commit
  32. 28 Mar, 2006 1 commit