1. 26 Dec, 2012 1 commit
  2. 14 Nov, 2012 1 commit
  3. 24 Sep, 2012 1 commit
    • Eric Eide's avatar
      Replace license symbols with {{{ }}}-enclosed license blocks. · 6df609a9
      Eric Eide authored
      This commit is intended to makes the license status of Emulab and
      ProtoGENI source files more clear.  It replaces license symbols like
      "EMULAB-COPYRIGHT" and "GENIPUBLIC-COPYRIGHT" with {{{ }}}-delimited
      blocks that contain actual license statements.
      This change was driven by the fact that today, most people acquire and
      track Emulab and ProtoGENI sources via git.
      Before the Emulab source code was kept in git, the Flux Research Group
      at the University of Utah would roll distributions by making tar
      files.  As part of that process, the Flux Group would replace the
      license symbols in the source files with actual license statements.
      When the Flux Group moved to git, people outside of the group started
      to see the source files with the "unexpanded" symbols.  This meant
      that people acquired source files without actual license statements in
      them.  All the relevant files had Utah *copyright* statements in them,
      but without the expanded *license* statements, the licensing status of
      the source files was unclear.
      This commit is intended to clear up that confusion.
      Most Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the Affero GNU General Public License, version 3
      Most Utah-copyrighted files related to ProtoGENI are distributed under
      the terms of the GENI Public License, which is a BSD-like open-source
      Some Utah-copyrighted files in the Emulab source tree are distributed
      under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
  4. 16 Feb, 2012 1 commit
  5. 30 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  6. 09 Jan, 2012 1 commit
  7. 06 Jan, 2012 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      More work on getting ready to switch over to apache 2.2 ... Move the · 96bc3d62
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      different versions into v1/v2 subdirs, since I did not like the
      Add new version of the ops httpd.conf file, again taken from Dave's
      linux-port branch, and then whacked on.
      Add utah versions of the boss/ops config files and a utah target.
      These will probably get removed later when we switch over, but I do
      not want to lose the work I did to merge in the local hacks.
  8. 05 Oct, 2011 2 commits
  9. 30 Sep, 2011 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Start on the move from Apache 1.3 to 2.2 ... · 6cd688f9
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      * The httpd.conf file I started with came from Dave's linux-port branch,
        and subsequently whacked for FreeBSD installation. Sorry for not using
        git to bring the base version in.
      * Configure changes to determine what version of apache is installed, and
        modify behaviour in makefiles accordingly.
      * Along with Apache 2.2 comes the latest version of PHP5, and that requires
        a bogus timezone directive in php.ini to prevent endless warnings. So I
        moved the entire php,ini install from ops/boss-install to here.
      Note that I had to use the 8.2 ports tree to build this stuff, and it the
      usual headache cause options and directives have changed.
  10. 22 Sep, 2010 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Support FreeBSD 7.3 server side. · 8487a057
      Mike Hibler authored
      Mostly this means a new package set emulab-*-3.1 and some corresponding
      tweaks to the install scripts and elabinelab scripts.
      PLEASE NOTE: a 7.3 install uses PHP5, Perl 5.10.1 and Python 2.6.
  11. 19 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  12. 12 Aug, 2010 1 commit
  13. 30 Jul, 2010 1 commit
    • Leigh B Stoller's avatar
      Merge the 5 different protogeni xmlrpc scripts into a single wrapper · 57f53f06
      Leigh B Stoller authored
      that loads one of five different modules, based on the PATH_INFO.  The
      modules do nothing but pull in the proper library; all of the xmlrpc
      and authorization code is in one place now (the wrapper), instead of
      being duplicated. Much cleaner, much safer.
      An update to httpd.conf is required, and done with update script 7.
  14. 24 Jun, 2010 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Make double-sure that we don't do install from these directories in a devtree. · fe8b2fd0
      Mike Hibler authored
      They are not in the top level GNUmakefile install, but if someone were to
      manually install from their devtree, they would clobber the "master" versions.
      This is because of the way that INSTALL_RCDIR and INSTALL_APACHE_CONFIG are
      set in Makeconf.in.  They are not prefixed with ${prefix} since they can be
      set directly via configure command line "--with" arguments.
  15. 11 Jun, 2010 1 commit
  16. 28 Apr, 2010 2 commits
  17. 26 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  18. 21 Apr, 2010 1 commit
  19. 16 Apr, 2010 2 commits
  20. 01 Apr, 2010 1 commit
    • Tom Mitchell's avatar
      Create a new XMLRPC endpoint for the GENI AM. · ab341389
      Tom Mitchell authored
      Enabling and disabling the GENI AM API is a matter of adjusting the
      Apache configuration to grant access to the /protogeni/xmlrpc/am
      directory. This leaves the existing XMLRPC interfaces intact and
  21. 09 Feb, 2010 5 commits
  22. 21 Jan, 2010 2 commits
  23. 10 Jul, 2009 1 commit
  24. 22 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  25. 01 Dec, 2008 1 commit
  26. 20 Jul, 2007 1 commit
  27. 25 Mar, 2007 1 commit
  28. 01 Dec, 2006 1 commit
  29. 17 Feb, 2006 1 commit
  30. 09 Feb, 2006 1 commit
  31. 27 Oct, 2004 1 commit
  32. 23 Oct, 2003 1 commit