1. 07 Jun, 2006 1 commit
  2. 01 Jun, 2006 5 commits
  3. 22 May, 2006 1 commit
  4. 18 May, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Address a number of issues raised by Mike. The most notable: · 4d663bb8
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      * Rework metadata to be somewhat more general so that they can be used for
        things like parameter descriptions.
      
      * My own little part of javascript hell ... add a highlight around the
        "current" template in the template graph. Sheesh!
      
      * Add more tooltips (using the tooltip library). When you mouseover the
        metadata or descriptions, the formatted text is shown in a tooltip,
        which is handy when the valus is truncated cause its too long for the
        tables.
      4d663bb8
  5. 11 May, 2006 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Initial support for plab-in-elab: · 088c8e74
      Mike Hibler authored
      * setup some fields that parallel the
        elab-in-elab ones, for modifying the dhcpd.conf file.
      
      * tb-set-node-plab-role to set a node as either 'plc' or 'node'
        used to set the DB role field above
      088c8e74
  6. 09 May, 2006 2 commits
  7. 08 May, 2006 1 commit
    • Kevin Atkinson's avatar
      · 95f529d3
      Kevin Atkinson authored
      Refactor "log" table to move some stuff into a new table.
      95f529d3
  8. 05 May, 2006 1 commit
  9. 26 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  10. 18 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  11. 14 Apr, 2006 2 commits
  12. 13 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  13. 10 Apr, 2006 1 commit
    • Mike Hibler's avatar
      Its back! · fabfd1eb
      Mike Hibler authored
      node_types pxe_boot_path is going to be needed after all, so it has
      made a triumphant return.
      fabfd1eb
  14. 07 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  15. 04 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  16. 01 Apr, 2006 1 commit
  17. 31 Mar, 2006 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      More experiment run stuff. Also the NS file parsing support that was · 74bf8d1d
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      needed (reparsing of NS file with current bindings).
      
      Mostly I decided that I made a huge mistake in using the exptidx as the
      main cross index. I started to change that, which took a bunch of time.
      Still more tables to fix up, but I think all of this code is gonna need
      a major reorg once I am no longer under the gun to get it done.
      74bf8d1d
  18. 29 Mar, 2006 2 commits
  19. 28 Mar, 2006 2 commits
  20. 21 Mar, 2006 2 commits
    • Timothy Stack's avatar
      I was bad and edited an existing entry which threw the revision · d2deb406
      Timothy Stack authored
      numbers off.  This should realign things...
      d2deb406
    • Kevin Atkinson's avatar
      · d258dde6
      Kevin Atkinson authored
      Changed format of email sent to user on errors.  The error will now
      appear instead of the generic message when I am confident it is
      accurate.  The subject line will also change to reflect the cause of
      an error.
      
      Avoid sending mail to testbed-ops during failed swap related evenets
      in some cases.  It will instead be sent to a new mailing list
      testbed-errors.
      
      Added a new row in the experiment info table "Last Error:" which
      states the cause of the error, and links to a new page displaying the
      error.
      
      Made some assign/assign_wrapper errors more informative.
      
      The error (as determined by tblog) is now stored in the database in a
      more structured fashion.  This inlcudes adding a column for the session
      (in the log table) to testbed_stats to link eash swap event with the
      logs and possible the error.
      
      Other changes to the database, see sql/database-migrate.txt
      d258dde6
  21. 15 Mar, 2006 1 commit
  22. 23 Feb, 2006 1 commit
  23. 09 Feb, 2006 1 commit
  24. 30 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  25. 27 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  26. 26 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  27. 20 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  28. 19 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  29. 17 Jan, 2006 1 commit
  30. 12 Jan, 2006 2 commits