1. 07 May, 2004 1 commit
  2. 03 May, 2004 1 commit
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Change to eventlist table; bump size of vname from 20 to 64. I do not · d5c51dd2
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      see (or remember) any reason for this slot to be 20 chars, when the
      name of every other vname slot is 32. I looked in the event scheduler
      and there do not appear to be any problems there with bumping it. Note
      that I choose 64 cause we tend to construct agent names that might be
      longer then 32 since they are based on real vnames (lan0, node0, etc).
      d5c51dd2
  3. 19 Apr, 2004 1 commit
  4. 15 Apr, 2004 1 commit
  5. 09 Apr, 2004 1 commit
  6. 08 Apr, 2004 1 commit
  7. 07 Apr, 2004 2 commits
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Add linktest_level to experiments table. Value is 0-4, where 0 means · 10cef776
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      not to run linktest.
      10cef776
    • Leigh B. Stoller's avatar
      Initial DB support for wireless nodes. Added a "protocol" text field and · 90a6e82b
      Leigh B. Stoller authored
      an "is_accesspoint" boolean to virt_lans. The former defaults to
      "ethernet" but can be set to anything (80211a, 80211b, etc) in the NS
      file. The is_accesspoint is temporary, and simply allows you to set
      which node is the accesspoint in the NS file. This slot will probably
      move to another table at some point.
      
      Added interface_capabilities table, which is intended to list the
      capabilities and the default values, for interfaces listed in the
      interface_types table. This allows a more flexible description of
      interfaces, expecially wireless devices. Initially, I have seeded the
      table with just the default protocol (ethernet) and the speed. For
      example, the fxp:
      
      	fxp              | protocols         | ethernet |
      	fxp              | ethernet_defspeed | 100000   |
      
      As you can see, protocols is plural, and is intended to be a comma
      separated list. So, for the atheros wireless card:
      
      	ath              | protocols         | 80211a,80211b,80211g |
      	ath              | 80211a_defspeed   | 54000                |
      	ath              | 80211b_defspeed   | 11000                |
      	ath              | 80211g_defspeed   | 54000                |
      
      I gave up on using the entire row as a primary key; this is just too
      painful from perl/php/python where hashes are the most popular data
      structure, and duplicate columns get overwritten.
      90a6e82b
  8. 25 Mar, 2004 2 commits
  9. 23 Mar, 2004 1 commit
  10. 04 Mar, 2004 1 commit
  11. 02 Mar, 2004 1 commit
  12. 25 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  13. 17 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  14. 12 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  15. 05 Feb, 2004 2 commits
  16. 04 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  17. 02 Feb, 2004 1 commit
  18. 31 Jan, 2004 1 commit
  19. 28 Jan, 2004 2 commits
  20. 14 Jan, 2004 1 commit
  21. 06 Jan, 2004 2 commits
  22. 05 Jan, 2004 1 commit
  23. 31 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  24. 28 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  25. 27 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  26. 25 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  27. 20 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  28. 10 Dec, 2003 3 commits
  29. 09 Dec, 2003 1 commit
  30. 08 Dec, 2003 2 commits
  31. 07 Dec, 2003 1 commit
    • Shashi Guruprasad's avatar
      Minimal NSE related changes on the mainbed so that I can work · 425b4e47
      Shashi Guruprasad authored
      in the dev tree. I'm tired of problems on the mini that wastes
      my time.
      
      Changes include 2 new tmcd commands: tmcc routelist returns
      the routes for all the vnodes hosted on a pnode. tmcc role
      returns the role of a reserved node, like 'virthost' or
      'simhost.  tmcc ifconfig now reports an RTABID field which
      is calculated in assign wrapper. All the new changes
      in assign wrapper will be checked in after I finish testing.
      
      All the DB changes are in: simnode_capacity in node_types, rtabid in
      interfaces and veth_interfaces. New NSE event_objtype and NSEEVENT
      event_eventtype. Changed the erole field in the reserved table
      to have 'simhost' instead of 'simnode'. Changed the correspoding
      libdb subroutines.
      425b4e47
  32. 05 Dec, 2003 1 commit