A large set of authorization changes.
* Cleanup! A lot of the structure derived from the early frame days, which had a noticable (and bad) effect on how I wrote the stuff. I cleaned up most of that yuckyness. * In process, optimize a little bit on the queries. The old code did about 9 queries just to write out the menu options, and then repeated most of those queries again in the page guts. I've consolidated the queries as much as possible (to 3) and cache all the results. * Fix up problem with users who forget their passwords before verification. Basically, I fixed the more general problem of not being able to update your user info before verification/approval; users now get that menu option no matter their status. * Fix up problem of users being able to access pages before verification (but after approval) by going around the menu options. The page level check (after the menu is drawn) now checks all conditions (password expired, unverified, unapproved, timedout, and also nologins()). * Minor change in approveuser; do not show the new account to the project leader until the new user has verified his account. * Change verification method, as reqwuested by Dave. In addition to providing the key, also provide a web link to take the user straight to verification. I actually take them direct to the login page, and pass the key in as an argument. If the user is already logged in, bypass and go directly to the verify page (not the form page of course). If the user is not logged in, let him log in, and then forward the key onward to the verify page. Basically, bypass the form all the time, and just do the verification. * Minor change in showuser; Do not show pid/groups not approved in, and if the count is zero, do not draw the table headings.
Showing with 496 additions and 466 deletions