Aside from some cosmetic changes and some bug fixes.
The main change is that I now add an .htpasswd entry for the user's emulab ID (stoller) in addition to the wikiname (LeighStoller). I also create a mapping file (with perl dbmopen) to map from the Emulab ID to the WikiName. This lets people log in using their Emulab ID, which is pretty much required since we cannot pass the token to http basic auth when it puts up the dialog box. Without this, we will forever be answering questions from confused users. TWiki already had something of a mapping mechanism, but it was broken and horribly inefficient, so I ended up whacking the twiki code to make it work with the above mentioned dbm file.