Add variable netmask support to the parser. You can now do this in
your NS file: tb-set-netmask $lan0 "255.255.240.0" tb-set-netmask $link0 "255.255.255.248" tb-set-netmask $link1 "255.255.255.240" Yep, more rope for the user to hang herself with. Notes: * You are restricted to 255.255.XXX.XXX. I did not see a reason to allow the user that much rope. * get_subnet can handle 10 or 192.168 addresses so that other sites can continue to operate without changing to 10 addresses, although they will still be able to change the netmask. * I've changed the handling for widearea networks to use 192.168, but I force the netmask to 255.255.255.248 so that we are not restricted to just 255 networks (not that it really matters). To avoid possible confusion, the user is not allowed to choose their own IPs for widearea networks, and I actually set them to 1.1.x.x, and then patch it up later. This is to avoid conflict with existing experiments where people may have used tb-set-ip in their NS files. * There are tmcd and staticroutes and image changes that are required to make this all work right!
Showing with 195 additions and 43 deletions