This started out as a cleanup pass ...
* Add nodeinfo backend page for the tracker applet to query for info about the nodes, including what type, what size, fixed/mobile, allocated etc. This is so we can draw the dots in the right scale, and make sure that fixed motes cannot be dragged around in the applet. * Clean up a bunch of hardwired constants, mostly related to the size of the dots, and the font size (which determines where labels get drawn. * And then I noticed the oddity resulting from having a robot that is 10.5 inches long, but sweeps a diameter of 14 inches. The dot we draw is in scale (10.5in), but when I changed it to draw a 14in scale dot, that looked all wrong. So, there are actually two sizes now; the size of the robot, and the radius of the circle it sweeps (which is critical for determining obstacle avoidance). Still, this is confusing cause the user will place a robot near an obstacle (not overlapping) but will be told there is overlap cause the bubble around the robot is bigger then the dot. Not sure what to do about that. I could draw a large bubble around the robots but that is going to increase the clutter quite a bit.