Part of my changes to support swapmod of ElabInElab experiments. I needed
to get this change in cause it also includes some DHCPD conf changes and Mike and I were messing each other up. * The DHCPD change is that instead of using reserved.inner_elab_role as the flag to indicate a node should boot inside or outside, I added inner_elab_boot, which is a boolean that I set when its actually time to do this. This avoids two ElabInElab swapins at the same time from messing each other up! Basically avoids the obvious race. * The rest of the changes are for swapmod itself, which are incomplete but should be harmless until the rest of the stuff is ready.
Showing with 334 additions and 10 deletions