Part of my changes to support swapmod of ElabInElab experiments. I needed
to get this change in cause it also includes some DHCPD conf changes and Mike and I were messing each other up. * The DHCPD change is that instead of using reserved.inner_elab_role as the flag to indicate a node should boot inside or outside, I added inner_elab_boot, which is a boolean that I set when its actually time to do this. This avoids two ElabInElab swapins at the same time from messing each other up! Basically avoids the obvious race. * The rest of the changes are for swapmod itself, which are incomplete but should be harmless until the rest of the stuff is ready.