A number of changes:
* Always run assign_wrapper using -t mode. This just runs the top file stuff, and writes the min/max nodes into the DB. * Then look at the security level for the experiment, and if orange or red, create a parallel elabinelab experiment to run it in. This is a completely new experiement in addition to the original. The two experiments are linked with some DB state so we know what experiment to fire off inside the inner elab. I am using a template NS file and passing in the number of nodes computed in the previous step above. The template includes the firewall rules. This is quote hokey. It should be more invisible to the user. I have not dealt with yellow (just a firewall). * I added some stats code so that we update the experiement_stats record with the elabinelab status and security level. * Cleanup how errors were handled and get rid of silly duplicated code.